Friday, November 4, 2011

Power of God

When you saw the night that everything falls into my arms
Ever feel lost like that?
No & I never give up cause the sky is my limit.
How to touch the sky?. It’s just so high.
No one can touch it even using thousands of leader.
Because God is right up there
Setting my limit high, J
Obviously it’s a good thing
I’m all on my own.
I don’t need anyone to support.
And no one will take this just for helping me.
Humans are selfish
They always care more of themselves.
If anything happen.
It comes to their own first, parents second,boy friend third.
The most important for me: My grandpa & My beloved grandma.
What else can be greater than you both?
Nothing else.
You guys are the only reason that I survive.
I survive not because I need a better life but you two
Without you both, I guess I’m nothing.

Other than that, of course God is really important.
God took part of the job to take care of me.
You are the best God ;D
Thanks for telling me what I’m suppose to do when I feel super lost
You gave me the courage and brave to face my life
You told me never give up even people around you told me so.
Your support is really needed.
You’re just like my another Father, as we call you Father.
I’m really glad that what you told me few days past and also few months past.
You are the one telling me love my enemy, don’t give up on my knowledge and tell me that I can do it someday. You believed me that I can have good results in the end.
Thanks for all the believing, and dear Father, no one would be so kind like you anymore.
People, Please download the application
‘Wise of Proverbs’ or ‘Wise of Jesus’
If you’re using an android phone ;D
It’s really worth it after all.
Believe in GOD. Acknowledge him. He’ll take care of you

No comments:

Post a Comment