Monday, April 30, 2012



You have no idea how much I want to be in there ):
WHY? WHY surprise birthday on a 'Bersih' Day  sigh
but its okay, cause dad tried his best to make me feel happy
&FYI , I have really strong adrenaline hormones
*wink

Tomorrow is a HOLIDAY!    Labour day!
Hope dad&mom will bring us somewhere ;D
I want to watch Avengers. IT Sounds so yum when everyone mention about it
So.. This movie is a MUST. (in my list)


Something I realize about me & My friends
We haven't been hanging out for years or ages ):
Is it my problem?
Maybe yes maybe no.
Sometimes when I'm free , you guys sure ade dating la this la that la
But when you guys have events. I'll be busy with church stuff
I wonder why.
Can we like really hang out one day?
Hmm.. I should really plan one outing
But something that I'm really sure is that we're going shopping/traveling crazy after SPM
yay. I just cant wait.
Bet all of you tooooooooooo
Well anyway. See who'll get the license first okay?
Actually I wish that I'll be the first then I can drive you guys here and there, EVERYWHERE!
Its gonna be May, please Please be good!
I'm so into Instagram these days. haha mind me
I love that app after having it so long only I realize there's so many people I can stalk
At least better than facebook ;P

Pray for the whole year that everything will be fine
Idk whether things had changed better or worst but at least it changed
This morning I flipped through the bible.

Jeremiah 30:11-18
First verse itself
: For I am with you and will save you. says the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment