Friday, November 11, 2011

Fade away


YAY YAY! great news.
I'm going treasure hunt @TTDI sooon ;D
Just Can't Wait People!!
I pray hard for the weather Lord.
oh oh oh...
really sigh...
I hope Candace will be going
I still miss our cover. It was really funny and naise.
I love it loads <3
Love your voice heh ;D
well and I'm really sorry I couldn't upload it on Youtube cause I lost my USB cable x.x
I know it's bad. really bad.
Meh, who ares? ;)
I just realize when your friends have a girlf / boyf will be a matter
I thought it doesn't matter
but for few, it does.
Obviously they'll care their partner more than you DOH
but that's not the only problem I guess?
It you're a girl. then you can't be so close with the guy cause he has a girlf
If you're a guy then you can't be so close with the girl cause she has a boyf
Ya.. not to say I'm right but I realize it does matter alot
Especially when you're a girl and you have a guy friend.
Woah.. then you're so gonna die.
That's what I'm facing x.x
Girls love jealousy, even I do.
well, if you have a chance to choose a friend (opposite gender), choose those who are single.
So that you won't cause much trouble
I'm sorry to those couple friends cause I really mind
I don't want to cause trouble or anything
I'm really sorry ;x

No comments:

Post a Comment