Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yay!

Hey peeps,
 Just came back from Taman Desa for futsal,tired

Treasure Hunt yesterday was FUN?
The first place we went was .. SECRET RECIPE ! ;d
Heh the WAIIFAII  was so bad and we had to use chris's phone to connect to the lappy

Here's some pictures, Enjoy! ;D











Let's Snap a picture of the Paper ;D

Here we start walking ;D
Thinking Hard aih 




Meet Ivan! The shy boy ;)


 King seems really busy uh ;D

 Dinner time!
We have dinner @Bangsar Village in a Thai restaurant (Basil)

HAHAHA 
The guy on the left, his name Christopher Norris& he's from Australia (if I'm not mistaken)
and Chris Lam is sitting beside him.
It's really funny both of them  met actually
Here's the convo ;)
Christ Lam : Hey I'm Chris
Christopher : Hi, I'm Chris too.
Awesome! (y) 
& After that we're back to Yf again ;D
 PRINCE! your face was priceless 
Zahahahahah.
I wonder what Brandon's holding hmmm...?


 I played so bad until Solomon has to take over me ;D
I was really blur yesterday night,maybe it's just too tired
I'm sorry.
x.x 
Every single property that I put on the table, they will either sly deal me or force deal me ;x
& they din't even notice I'm the poor-est ;(
Meh,everyone who passed by will be like: Sze yuen,what's wrong with you?
I'm like : OOPS.
The DJ part was really funny , JES!
awesome night.
&&&
Thanks for the ride SOLOMON LEE
Your driving skills are really awesome.
Fast &Furious
I laike I laike (y)
Thanks for much to Yi Hoong & Yi Ming too
I felt really bad to broke your car lock (whatever it is)
Sorry heh ;D
& sorry I can't take pictures at the park ,it's really dark 
I can't even see anything ;'P
That's all I guess. Thanks to those who made my day!
Much love

KTHXBAI

No comments:

Post a Comment