Sunday, November 13, 2011

Do realize



Boy, I hope you'll know that I love you

I love you Boy, I really really do
This feelings are so strong.
You made my day always.
I hope we can really tag along more.
&& I really do hope to see you next week.
<3 the way you drive me insane
<3 the way you smile at me
<3 the way you say stupid
<3 the way you talk
<3 the way you drink Soya beside me ;D
I <3 you,most!
Love the way you are ;P
Much love , I wish you're here with me
 You're the only reason I'm breathing right now x.x
Please be here :x I need you lots!
Really wish that you know I LOVE YOU MR.S!
I don't know whether this feelings last forever
But.. I'm quite sure that you're gonna take forever to notice my love for you is really true
I know your life can go on without me,
that you can be happy without me, 
that you can survive without me. 
But even if you turn me away, 
I will still choose to stay with you and be your sweetest friend forever.
I'll protect you where ever I go. I'll try to.
Cause the feelings are still there baby.
Hold my hand, be with me?
Mr.S

I’ll reach for your hand in the cold of winter, I’ll reach for your hand in the heat of summer. But if my short life can’t reach the dawn of spring, I promise, in heaven, I’ll reach you with my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment