Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, your voice and touch. Damn this life! I’m missing you too much.


Dearly,
I hope that you're the right person I'm waiting for
You're the right person that worth me to wait
Call me sensitive, I really really thinks  that you won't know that I love you
Seriously. You won't.
I don't know what can makes you love me,
But all I know is to see you smile & have fun all the time

We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings

Honestly, I fall for you for a couple weeks
and for so far, I told myself millions and billions of times
It's impossible for us.
But why am I waiting for?
The feelings just so strong that I can't help it
I really can't
I asked God to answer my prayer.
I asked dear Father whether we had a chance 
& I asked him whether I'm doing the right thing so far

I'm right now still waiting for Lord to answer my prayer
really do hope
It's really sad for me cause when I texted you past few days. you replied me : Who are you?
& you spelled my name wrongly after that day.
Uhh, I was really sad okay.
Just call me sensitive -,-




much love
xoxo.
Sze yuen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment