Thursday, November 17, 2011

I got bored

Hey people!

I'm damn hyper right now and I was super sad before a second.
GUESS WHAT ? GUESS WHAT?
I got bored & I found something super cool & it made me LMAO!
seriously,
I could laugh at this for hours
well erm, I was skype-ing with Jia Lim so I shared screen with her.
She was watching the pictures too.
At first when I saw this dude
I google it. heh ;D
I know I'm way too awesome

after laughing for a few minutes.
Me & Jia lim was like.. okay.. now.. scroll down..
& this is what we saw
Probably you guys will be stuck right here cause it's hard to recognize him here
But well...
me & jia lim wasn't laughing though.


GUYS. the best is always for the last right?
CHECK THIS OUT MY PALLS!




OMG HE'S SUPER DUPER 'CUTE'

I know right, I'm just awesome like that ;)
I hope I'M NOT GONNA DIE ;S
HEH, CHLOE YOU'RE AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment