Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So.. True ue ue ue.. Friend
I'll be here till the end ;')

Because you expect people to be there whenever you're sad and lonely
Because you haven let go
WHY?

Yesterday one of my primary friend
He insist to see me after a long long time
So.... yesterday we met
 We had a small talk for 15minutes?
Talk about what we're up to right now
 After the small talk, he need to rush back for lion dance practices
And after his lion dance practice, he texted me
AND... after texting.
He called me and the first thing he asked was : You got sam si? which means whether I had any sad feelings hiding in my heart? *Something like that
 I was like : Errrrrrrrrr..... No?
From this point, Why he'd know that there's some problems going on with me even in the 15 minutes we dint even talk about my problems
I have to say . This is really weird. Or God told him?
Whatever. Next ... He said : If you got anything must tel me. Please do not hide it yourself to make you suffer
OMG. why he'd know I'm hiding it myself and not telling anyone?
Weird *high pitch
End up I din't tel him anything cause I don't feel like telling anyway
So ya...
I feel better after he asked me ,maybe its because I've been hiding this pain in my heart  for 6months,13days,22 minutes
 & I'm still breathing.

Anyhooo. There's YEAH camp on Saturday &Sunday
I laike it (y)
Forget about everything. Move on girl :D takes time

No comments:

Post a Comment