Saturday, March 24, 2012

YEAH memories

Neos! :)
Let me introduce BAHAHA
there's two guys and two girls from Wesley Methodist School joined NEOS!
Jonathan Ong ( A brother from another mother) haha kidd, Zhao Wang, Suet Wei & the cute girl, Shi Min
and the picture above was taken by Uncle Sunny and also with Suet Wei's palaroid ;D
Cool right?
four of them are really nice
& In YEAH camp, there's just so many Wesley's
So far..
 I only get to know few of them like Jonathan,Zhao Wang,Suet Wei,Shi Min,Wei Yie,Yuan Fang, Kim
Sorry thats all I can remember heh
it's damn crowded
IT was so fun during caving and inter CG competition (water ball, volleyball, frisbee)
& I really had fun in Y.E.A.H
Me and Sab get to share a room
and other girls have to share like.... 4 girls in a room?
Meh ;D
Me and Sab were chit-chatting , gossip throughout the whole night.
Most of the time, we were trying to catch A FLY-,-
whatever it is,
this is the best holiday ever!
I'll always remember you guys and hope to see you guys more often! ;)
& I'm leaving to Bei Jing next Saturday! another holiday for me again
yay! have fun studying people!
(IN YOUR FACE)
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment