Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy easter to all my Brothers & Sisters in Christ



' When you're kneeling at the cross. Jesus said : Come on, there's room'
This video inspires me in lots of way
People out there might say : Hey, look at this girl, she's so into Christianity, one day she'll regret for putting so much effort & time etc
But I swear, I won't regret but grateful.

God is the one make us blind & Jesus made us see
Although Easter just finished like  few days ago..

Jesus opened all the doors. To let us try & take a step.
If we opened the wrong door. He'll open another door for us to help us in trouble

There's this question kept in my heart like ...super long ago.
: Why Jesus can be so great? I know he died for us, But I can die for the people too. Does it mean that I'll be like Jesus one day?
 & Finally few weeks ago, jesus indirectly told me that : We, the people are sinful, jesus is not.
Now I realize and understand .
 His blood& His pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment